Vacant Position: Client Service Executive
Main Purpose of Job
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of shipments / sales orders / procedures. Communicates and coordinates with other departments and partners in order to fulfill customers’ needs.
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries, like product availability, shipment updates, pricing, shipment scheduling etc.
- Builds and maintains business relationship with clients and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service, so as to promote customers’ loyalty and suppliers’ goals achievement.
- Liaise directly with clients as well as suppliers.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide turnaround within one hour
- Process shipments/sales and invoice in accordance with established department manual, procedures and standards
- Open and Maintain file per shipment, attaching or indicating all history, remarks, rates, relevant information.
- Receive purchase invoices and ensure they are correct and present to appropriate department for processing.
- Ensure that all customers’ queries are well investigated and resolved, and escalate queries if appropriate to supervisor.
- Ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are in line with competitors.
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- Receive orders via phone, e-mail, and fax, and enter orders into the system.
- Coordinate shipments with carriers and arrange equipment delivery/loading/unloading, scheduling and requirements.
- Communicate with customers on shipping schedule, pricing, product availability, product/shipping documentation, sample request and loading requirements, and order confirmation.
- Forecast, gather, input and coordinate inventory activity data to accurately reflect shipment movement.
- Compile 3rd party invoices per file billing/posting purposes.
- Track and trace cargo movements to ensure availability, estimate loading dates and transit times, schedule future orders.
- Coordinate all delivery schedule and liaise with other departments for the delivery schedule.
- Send Projections as and when requested.
- Ensure customers are given timely and accurate information concerning shipment, minimum update requirements – daily
- Handle Cargo documentation and ensure accuracy and correctness of all shipping documentation.
- Arrange shipment to customer based on customers’ requirement
- Ensure on-time delivery of customer’s orders
- Assist in providing administrative support to department
Minimum Academic Requirement and Experience
- Diploma in customer service or related course
- DGR Category 6
- KRATI Certificate
- Over 2-years’ experience in customer service
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal
- Excellent communication skills
- Information management skills
Email your application to email@example.com