Position: Marketing Officer (Nairobi)
Reporting to: Marketing manager
Company Profile: Our client is a clothing retail brand leader in Nairobi
Job Profile / Purpose: The Recruiter will be responsible for specific marketing activities for the brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing sales related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports.
- Conducting research on company and other assignments on database.
- Providing assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list.
- Providing administrative aid for various projects related to market which include project meetings and schedule.
- Managing Marketing and media events, budgets and arranging meetings for campaigns
- Manage all aspects of social media including Facebook page, instagram, twitter and the company website.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess skills in project management
- Knowledge in Marketing principals.
- Understand new technologies and applying to marketing principles.
- Effective presentation skills and acquire market information and answer questions from team leaders, team members, clients and general public.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, analyse systems and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Work under minimal supervision, and handle deadlines to meet project deadlines and minute attention to details,
- Highly motivated individual
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, including proficiency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Fluent written/spoken English and preferably fluent written/spoken French
- Must be authorized to work in the Kenya or a Kenyan citizen
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Commerce or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Marketing professional
- Previous field experience in a clothing retail environment is highly desirable
If interested, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job position on the job title.