Duma works is recruiting a Company Secretary for one of our client; a leading provider of quality paper bags in Kenya.
Brief Description: The Secretary to the Directors will be responsible for providing personal administrative support through conducting and organizing administrative and clerical duties in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office set up.
- Takes messages, answer queries, screen telephone calls and visitors and places calls.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Conduct research, compile data, prepares papers for considerations and presentations by executives, committees and board of directors.
- File and retrieves corporate documents, records and reports.
- Welcomes visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Makes travel arrangements for executives.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondences, including faxes and mails.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and performing basic book keeping work.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, notices, and other documents using word processing , spread sheet, data base or presentation software.
- Reads and Analyses incoming submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.