Our client is looking for a Resourceful Conservation Manager for a conservancy in Masai Mara.
The successful candidate must effectively manage the ranger team in all their duties and maintain discipline and reporting structures as well as manage
He/She must have strong community relations experience and speak fluently Kiswahili.
- Ensure all users of the conservancy area are adhering to the conservancy code of conduct and by laws including those of the Grazing Regulations.
- Implement the livestock management plan and ensure that this is appropriately controlled and communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee the collection of any cattle fines administered for trespass within the conservancy and ensure this money is appropriately recorded.
- Ensure all conservancy equipment, infrastructure and assets are properly maintained.
- Maintain a petty cash float and submit expense sheets for reimbursement.
- Ensure effective communication is taking place between the Management Company and the Conservancy Landowners.
- Produce a brief weekly report covering for the Board of directors: Work completed & scheduled, grazing, wildlife, security and landowner updates.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- HR and workshop experience.
- Livestock experience an advantage.
- Basic accounting.
- IT knowledge including GPS tracking & mapping skills .
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Deadline: 5th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2k3Mud4
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***