Job Vacancy: Marketer / Business Development Officer
Description: We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
We are looking for two persons to fill positions in our marketing departments as follows
Corporate marketer –NGO’s
Corporate marketer – Governments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospective Client and Business Development related Engagements; includes but not limited to leading the prospecting for new clients and subsequent engagements with them, carrying out other related initial and follow-up meetings as necessary, ensuring regular, timely and professional follow-ups.
- Pitching IRES to prospective clients
- Market Expansion Administration
- Product and service innovation.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Support processes leading to business growth for the organization through various market analysis and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPS, Prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities.
- An undergraduate degree with professional qualifications in marketing.
- An MBA or y Master’s degree and in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Business English will be a Mandatory requirement.
- Excellent IT skills (internet, email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing in a consultancy services company, preferably a research firm.
- Experience in managing teams is essential.
- Project Management skills required.
- Planning and Execution skills required.
- Market research & analysis experience is desirable.
- Minimum age requirement 30 years old.
- Experience in Government and public sector in general for corporate marketer-Government
- Experience in NGO’s and civil society for Corporate marketers –NGO’s
- Ability to develop winning teams
- Good judgement and business sense abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication with ability to effectively articulate the company strategy and other opportunities
- A good appreciation of economic developments locally and in the region
Salary: A basic salary of KES 30,000 Plus commissions.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to email@example.com on or before 11th January, 2017.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.