Our client, a leading distributor of spare parts and provider of auto care services in the East African region is looking to hire a highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive Corporate Sales Executive.
Job Overview: The primary objective of the position is to develop, implement, and expand territory sales initiatives and relationships with consumer markets and Key accounts.
Increasing the company’s presence and support for standard and retail products so as to exceed annual sales targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage all strategic activities within assigned core accounts. Works with territory sales executives and other areas of the organization to provide technical, sales, quality, and service support as needed.
- Supervise customer service executive/ assistants and invoicing clerks in ensuring sales processes and procedures are dully followed and executed in good time
- Keeping close liaison with existing and upcoming customers and ensure good customer service and relations.
- Business development & continuously develop consumer network in the territory to increase sales and profitability in the branches.
- Planning and strategizing with branch staff in respect to sales budgeting and allocate sales targets to sales representatives.
- Develops and/or implement strategic business plans to achieve key revenue, share, and profit goals for assigned territories and core accounts.
- Determine and advice on technical requirement of customers and staff and providing technical backstopping to area sales reps, CSA, and fleets in areas of product line –up, brands, product usage and new product developments.
- Services the account base by assuring our competitiveness in our operational performance, building strong relationships, and promoting Company products
- Identify all product applications and opportunities that the Company has to offer in the market segment. Work with territory sales executives and accounts to identify new future products and supports/sponsors the development of these new products at the entities.
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities-training, displays, merchandising etc.
- Coordinate timely servicing of orders/contracts and ensure timely deliveries and availability of products.
- Serves as core accounts expert in areas of product needs, market segments, and business processes. Organize product seminars, provides training and/or technical support to both internal and external customers.
- Manage debtors
- Manage customer terms and credit limits
- Full credit vetting function and recommendation.
- Collection management
- New account management
- Risk management and analysis
- Enforce company policies and procedures within my area of operations
- Prepares reports and tracking documents relative to meeting performance goals, forecasting business levels, identifying new opportunities, and implementing programs. (Includes monthly reports on travel and Major
- Opportunities and weekly reports summarizing account calls)
- Develop and execute the territory’s sales action plan in conjunction with the SND Manager including prioritizing corporate contact activity within the territory.
- Keep the organization informed of trends, opportunities and needs of the account(s) and territories.
- Conducts research to analyze competitive position, market trends, analysis and provide competitive recommendations.
- Prepare and present dealership portfolio results and program analysis
Qualification & Experience
- Must possess minimum 3years’ experience in selling automotive spares (batteries, springs, tires, shocks) and ability to manage a team of sales personnel
- Possess a BSc. degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment to achieve set targets
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Own vehicle & valid driver’s license.
If you possess the above qualifications and experience, please send your CV clearly indicating the job title on the email subject (Corporate Sales Executive) and your current salary/retainer on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us two weeks after your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CHARGE JOBSEEKERS ANY FEES.