Duma Works is recruiting a Counter Sales Representative for one of our clients.
The company is one of the leading Manufacturers of tyres worldwide.
- Planning / organizing / assisting with motor shows and any other promotional activities at the showroom
- Recording sales and order information
- Following up with Clients via email and calls
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Achieving sales targets set jointly with the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Input of sales and other related data in the sales software system.
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Proactive in dealing with clients
- Good English communication skills
- Be active and quick to serve.
- 1 to 2 years’ sales experience.
- Minimum education requirements: Diploma
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. As the subject line of your email, write “2326” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2326, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15 February 2017
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or Email. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.