Credit Controller / Accountant
To maintain a low net bad debt and reduce risk.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Managing the payable accountants’ team.
- Checking and verifying Creditors.
- Checking and verifying Foreign Currencies creditors.
- Checking and verifying of out growers.
- Checking and verifying of fuel bills.
- Checking and verifying of Monthly bills.
- Monthly Checking of invoices.
- Crop on Ground valuations- Year end & Semiannual.
- Valuation of inventory- Year end & semiannual financials.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Follow up on invoices for advance payments.
- Reconciliation of old balances of creditors & out growers.
- Preparing fixed asset file for yearend audit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor, manager or senior management.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- MUST have experience in Accounts receivable(credit control)
- CPA (K)
- 2-3 years’ experience credit management
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of credit procedures, policies, standards
- Results oriented
- Mature and ability to meet with defaulting customers and ensure ultimate conversion.
If you meet the minimum qualifications, send your application to email@example.com