Job Title: Distribution Sales Manager
Salary: 60k-80k + Commissions
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Distribution Sales Manager.
- Develop strategies to ensure growth of circulation and subscription database
- Prepare any and all reports for magazine audit company
- Provide marketing and promotion ideas aimed at increasing magazine sales & subscriptions
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company in various regions
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s magazine distribution & sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Managing the full magazine distribution/sales cycle
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- At least of 3 years of experience in product sales/distribution field
- Magazine or print publication circulation/distribution experience will be an added advantage
- Hands‐on knowledge and management of all areas of print circulation including new subscriber acquisition, subscriptions, renewals, billing, inserts and data analysis.
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Proven participation with youth will be an added advantage
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply:
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distribution Sales Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 31st January 2017.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted