We are a consultant firm and currently are undertaking a project out of Nairobi and we are currently seeking to recruit Electrical Technicians URGENTLY to be part of our versatile team.
- Responsible for carrying out electrical and Instrumentation installations as per prescribed standards and codes of practice.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical and Instrumentation wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical and Instrumentation systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure conformity to standards and safety of system.
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and calibrating instruments.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Preparation of Shop Drawings and As Built Drawings
- Keeping proper records throughout the project implementation period.
- Ensuring quality and project schedules are met.
- Safeguarding all company information.
- Cultivating and maintaining good customer relations
- In charge of project materials, tools and documentation.
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards in the company.
- Ensure safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Perform other relevant tasks as necessary
- Diploma or Higher diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power Option) preferably from Technical University / Kenya Polytechnic or any other college,
- Additional Professional Certifications trainings highly desirable.
- Minimum 6 years experience in electrical works with a bias of high voltage power.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office . Working knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of safety issues for working on site.
- Experience in carrying out installation of primary circuit connector kits.
- Able to read and interpret PLC programs.
- Good understanding of electrical drawings and schematics.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 3rd February 2017.
Only those who meet the minimum requirements should apply.