Exports Sales Manager
We are an Exports & Logistics company located in Nairobi in the fresh produce exports business.
We are sourcing for an Export Sales Manager with the ability to understand, plan and implement export strategies consistent with the overall aims and requirements of exports Business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement fresh produce export sales strategy.
- Ensure strategically aligned plans for the development of new and emerging markets.
- Review existing distributor performance and set distributor targets.
- Utilize technical knowledge and sales skills to provide sales and applications support to export distributors.
- Provide technical product training and supporting material.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to export activities.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to export distributors.
- Prepare and submit applications reports and technical quotations.
- Meet regular sales targets and analyze product group performance.
- Prepare and submit relevant export sales management reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate with export related authorities, and customers / suppliers / distributors, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations are maintained.