Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Financial Accountant position for our client based in Eldoret
Position Summary: Responsible for preparation and presentation of the monthly financial reports.
He/ She will also be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in smooth and efficient operation of the Accounting department.
Maintain the General Ledger and sub ledger, oversee daily auditing to all records pertaining to revenue of the hotel, prepare and complete daily reports and relevant documents for incorporation in the monthly accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit the daily revenue figures and supporting folios, vouchers and summaries submitted by the night auditors
- Prepare monthly variance analysis reports between budgeted and actual figures
- Supervise work of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cost Controller
- Prepares or supervise the preparation of all journal entries necessary for closing the books on a monthly basis
- Responsible for handling any tax record and maintain the General Ledger, prepare ant tax report monthly and yearly
- To maintain general ledger, starting from posting, adjusting and printing and also to maintain the adequate of accounting records
- To provide listing of all Balance Sheet items and reconcile the Balance Sheet items on a monthly basis. This will include presentation of aged analysis of receivables and payables
- Ensures that depreciation, amortization, accrual are properly calculated and recorded, check that all revenue cost expenses and all transactions are posted to the proper charge of account
- Maintains a daily log of specific package charges for purpose of reconciling clearing accounts at the end of the month.
- Cooperates with the internal and external auditors to minimize the cost of auditing and the implementation of recommendations.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 13th January 2017.