First Assurance Company Limited is a key financial services provider in East Africa with a unique growth and innovation strategy, a vast product offering in general, medical and group life insurance.
Our people are our greatest asset. Each person is unique and valued for their contribution.
General Business Underwriters
Reporting to the Underwriting Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and rate risks proposed as the set guidelines Analyse and accept or reject risk
- Attend to customers and intermediaries questions
- Reconciliation of clients accounts department.
- Follow up on renewals
- Processing policy documents for the new businesses
- Invite and dispatch renewal notices
- Issue endorsements. i.e renewal, additions and deletions.
- Issue quotations
- Issue motor certificates, marine certificates and yellow cards
- Visiting clients and intermediaries each month,
- Process ratio reports and review accounts performance
- Signing policy documents and new business upto a limit of ksh 10 million