Job Title: HR Manager – FMCG
Location: Kitengela, Nairobi
Salary: KES 250K-350K
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry located in Nairobi. Looking to hire a competent HR Manager, who will be tasked with executing HR functions and the people strategy in close collaboration with the Executive Management Team.
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Implement HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: Appointment /Confirmation / Termination / Resignation /PROCEDURES/PROCESS
- Decide recruitment channels.
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries policies and procedures
- Enhance Organization communications and encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- Administer the Training Policy.
- Degree in a related field of study, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in FMCG industry is a must
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of the laws and legislations governing the Kenya labor market
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Proven experience in developing HR departments from scratch
- Result oriented driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams and empower staff
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager- FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 31st January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV