General Trade Executive
Our Client is a market leader in large scale projects in different fields such as strategic planning, feasibility studies, economic and livelihood oriented assessment as well as in the engineering field with expertise in the planning, design and construction of roads, bridges, tram ways, buildings, stadiums and recently dealing in renewable energy projects.
They are seeking to recruit a General Trade Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a solid database of external contacts that can provide timely and cost effective marketing, collateral, and program development.
- Follow up on contacts made
- Meeting agreed sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how product meets customer needs
- Assessing creditworthiness of the customer, promoting secured payment terms and ensuring timely collection of money thereby minimizing the company’s risk of bad debts.
- Liaising with the suppliers of the products
- Providing training to other members of the sales team