Job Opportunity: Graphic Designer
Overall Job Objective: The Graphic Designer will be responsible for facilitating the development of creative projects. Fresh graduates with little experience are encouraged to apply.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Must be proficient in Adobe and/ or Corel draw, Illustrator, Photoshop and any other common design and layout applications.
- Should have knowledge of the printing process.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs