Job Advert: Biomedical Sales Engineer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Diploma in medical engineering from a reputable institution
- Computer skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the same field
- Has a self-driven personality, polite and high integrity level
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to Customer satisfaction.
- Should be able to work at any region in Kenya comfortable.
- Complete necessary service and repair documentation following both company and client policies & procedures when requested to do some installation.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule in time.
- Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration when requested to do installation.
- Add value to the Company’s image, gain and share market information of products and its actual performance
- Support sales function with competitive edge of the Company’s products
- Plan PM calls and AMC/CAMC sales and renewals
- Get service contracts for AMC/CAMC signed and reviewed with clients
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Active listening – ability to understand requirements
- A high attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Client focused
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
- Deadline driven (Time management)
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
- Work history must demonstrate similar scope of work
How to Apply
Send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications .