Our client, a High end Sports Club, is looking for a Head of Sales for its Club in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will be responsible to transform the execution standards of our field operations in all channels.
He/She will be accountable of leading the execution standards for all channels, delivering on revenues and execution KPIs.
This role will also lead on the new initiatives and cascade down to field teams along with very close monitoring for execution standards.
- Set the strategy and strong foundation for the Sales operating model
- Lead the yearly budget through having a solid action plan for all regions
- Lead the monthly reporting of results with Team Leaders; in charge of acting on monthly tactical calendar
- Review and ensure accurate customer demand forecasting
- Ensure proper execution of all operational priorities
- Leading people and provide ongoing coaching to all Sales Teams and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives
- Manage revenue, profitability and drive commitment to meeting financial goals
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a Club or in the Investment/Real Estate sector
- Solid proven Business & People leadership skills; lead on large scale organization
- Excellent business knowledge of sales and distribution
- Outstanding strategy setting and communication skills; along with solid financial background
- Solid Field experience and market /channel design and tactical critical experience
- Revenue management and productivity concepts technical mastery
Monthly gross salary: Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th of February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2jNnXte
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***