Real Time HR Solutions is an innovative consulting firm that offers tested, practical and solutions oriented human resource approaches and strategies that are tailor made and aligned to meet organization’s specific needs.
We seek to enhance institutional productivity by employing innovative and cost-saving staff engagement strategies.
Position: Head of Sales and Marketing
Location: Based in Juba
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited to:
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Juba, Southern Sudan
Job Summary: Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Roles and responsibilities
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by carrying out strategic plans and reviews, identifying market trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual marketing budget scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Determine annual profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed\
- Prepare winning tenders
Academic and professional qualifications
- Master of Business Administration, preferably major in sales and marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Problem solving and strategizing capabilities
Key Performance Indicators
- Increased company profits
- Customer Satisfaction
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency in overall company performance
- Reduction in the relative costs
- Effective sales and marketing strategies
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as the HEAD OF SALES AND MARKETING before 4th February 2017.