Job Title: Front Office Assistant
Industry: Human Resource Consultancy
Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008 and is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya.
They are seeking to recruit a Front Office Assistant.
The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to ensure the efficient running of the office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Courteously receiving clients and jobseekers as they approach the reception and promptly notifying the appropriate staff members.
- Answering phones, taking messages, transferring information and providing basic answers to questions about the services the company offers.
- Receive incoming mail, record, stamp, distribute and dispatch where necessary.
- Management of letters/cheques/parcels that are dropped at the reception for clients picks.
- Ensuring all outbound confidential documents are handed to the right person
- Monitoring usage of office consumables and informing the concerned parties of any wastage or supplies that should be replenished.
- Ensuring the business process is still ongoing in the absence of the Business Support Executive i.e. replying to online client requests as guided, monitoring incoming mails, manning the front office
- Good Secretarial and office management skills
- Diploma in Front Office Management, Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse groups of people
- Available to start immediately.
- Organizational & time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 10th January, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Disclaimer: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge job seekers for placement.