Career Opportunity: ICT & Software Business Development Manager
The ICT & software Business Development Manager will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
This role defines the long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities.
- Assessing customers’ needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs.
- Selling and giving visibility to the organizations products and services to existing and prospective clients.
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and ICT projects.
- Arranging delivery of ICT products, installation of equipment and the provision of services.
- Reporting to the management on the sales trends, and the client’s feedback on service delivery.
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with ICT services and arranging for modifications and resolving any problems arising
- Preparing sales reports, and submitting records of business expenses incurred.
- Participate in pricing the ICT solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Presenting an image that mirrors that of the organization