Duma Works is recruiting a Training Coordinator for InterHealth; an organisation committed to the health and wellbeing of those making the world a better, fairer and healthier place.
Overall Purpose of Job: To provide support to InterHealth’s Training teams by promoting training and seminars, answering enquiries, taking bookings and organising logistics for courses and communicating with participants.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Administration of all training requests. For open programmes this includes booking training delegates on Salesforce, confirmation emails, invoicing and recording feedback. For in-house training this includes sending proposals, follow up report invoicing and recording feedback.
- Prepare for the trainings, and support the trainer. This includes delegate packs, training materials (flipchart, name badges etc) and training room.
- Arrange transport, visas, accommodation, security briefing and travel insurance for trainers when training is a location not their home.
- Take the lead on promoting open training programmes within the regional hub.
- Maintenance of InterHealth’s service information and training on the website
- Support the Marketing & Communications team with content for the monthly newsletter.
- Promote training in client meetings.
- Record all in-house training opportunities on salesforce.
- Assist in managing interests in training and drive opportunities to a closed deal.
- Other tasks appropriate to the post, which may be allocated from time to time after prior discussion.
The following are considered essential or desirable for these posts:
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Methodical and organised approach to work and commitment to accuracy.
- IT literate with a capacity to use a database and edit website.
- Good command of Microsoft Office software.
- Quick to learn and capable of working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proactive and capable of working under own initiative.
- Training course logistics.
- Interest in Communications.
- At least one year in an administrative post.
Successful delivery of objectives.
- Health sector and/or training experience.
Experience of living, volunteering, working or travelling in developing countries.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to cope with normal work pressures.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
- Willingness to develop new skills and ideas and promote these in the working environment.
- Flexibility in thinking, approaching problems and managing workloads, understanding the pressures of both colleagues and clients.
Communication & People Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing and confidence liaising and communicating with colleagues and training participants
- Ability to convey and receive complex and sensitive information.