Programme Team Liaison Officer
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit a Programme Team Liaison Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Organization and communication of the whole department diaries on line including meetings, travel e.t.c
- Set up and track all meetings and activities on global diary as a result of team meetings so that whole programme knows the planned activities as far as in advance as possible
- Alert team members weekly to events arising
- Keep a public board and email listing of team whereabouts
- Ensure that travel requests are processed correctly
- Provide synopsis of plans regularly to Director of Programme Operations
- Ensure that teams always have funds and supplies to accomplish their work plans
Interface with Key stakeholders providing information on the Programme Operations Department and facilitating contact with all activities (internal and external)
- Management of a department email and special groups
- Referral of calls as required
- Collation of all internal communications from activities channels and programme strategy
- Develop Programme Operation master contact list for ease of communication
- Support creation of a stakeholder map at the national and regional level with input of teams
- Coordinate channel activities with external stakeholders.
Storage of data and knowledge of all POD data sets and location supporting requests for information
- Ensuring full accessible archiving system collated from grants, research, M&E activities etc. across the department
- Support Research Monitoring and Evaluation team during end of project survey & evaluation
- Collation and provision of information as requested
- Maintain files of all active grant documents
- To actively contribute to achieving the Programme targets set by the organization
- To attend & contribute to Programme meetings and the creation and implementation of work plans.
- Provide support to field operations as requested
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in the Development Sector/NGO sector.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexibly to meet programme needs
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 7th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement