KCB Group Limited
Bancassurance Direct Sales Representative
Kenya – Nairobi
The Position: Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representative will be responsible for insurance business growth and development to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy.
This is a one year renewable performance based Contract.
- Offer oversight of day to day Insurance operations in the branch level which entails cross-selling insurance products, consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions, supporting clients with claims advise and documentation.
- Work closely with the branch management team to ensure the branch meets the set targets on insurance business.
- Provide advisory services to credit department/ branch on relevant insurance policies for businesses/ clients accessing credit facilities from the branch.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Credit team and design strategies to leverage the existing clientele and expand the wallet share by selling insurance products hence deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Identify and leverage potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives at the branch/region and seek necessary support from the Regional or Marketing Heads to actualize these into revenues.
- Ensuring premium is collected as per the laid down procedures on all claims being reported to the claims department.
- Provide technical guidance and claims management support to clients and Branches.
- Ensure timely submission of claim documents and other requisite documents to Claims department.
- Ensure clients whose claims are being processed are kept abreast on progress of their claims.
- Participate in regional meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business.
- A university degree in a business related course.
- Professional Qualification in CII or IIK Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Age 30 years and below.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and working knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
The above position is a demanding role and the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please visit our website, www.kcbbankgroup.com, go to the careers icon and complete the Direct Sales Representative application form. Please email a completed application form (CLICK HERE to download) to Bancassurancesales@kcb.co.ke.
To be considered your application must be received by 8th February, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.