KCB Group Limited
Finance Business Partner, Corporate and Treasury
Kenya – Nairobi
The Position: Reporting to the Head of Business Performance, this role is responsible managing Corporate and Treasury analytics, providing strategic insights on business performance, supporting the implementation of strategic projects and initiatives, and coordination of the Corporate and Treasury annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
The Finance Business Partner works alongside the Corporate and Treasury analysts to identify value creating initiatives and monitor successful implementation of these.
- Oversee the business planning and budgeting cycle, including budget development as well as periodic reviews with business unit wide reforecasting.
- Draw reliable and timely financial and non-financial data and information together from a range of sources and provide thorough analysis, insights and options to enable the business to make sound decisions.
- Identify areas for performance improvement in the Corporate and Treasury business and challenge base assumptions
- Prepare budget Management Information and communicate to the Corporate and Treasury team to assist in task prioritization
- Summarize actual performance vs. budget with variance analysis and reforecast of full year performance for the Corporate and Treasury team
- Provide content for company-wide monthly and quarterly reporting, and external reporting and investor presentations
- Define financial monitoring process for initiatives, sourcing reporting data and generating reporting to enable effective management control
- Together with the business unit leaders, undertake thorough strategic and tactical commercial analysis of business opportunities and threats
- Design and deliver ad hoc performance reporting and analytics for a range of business requirements focused on the key drivers of value in the enterprise.
- Building a performance management culture through implementation of robust budgets, metrics and corporate targets
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Qualifications in Accounting- CPAK, ACCA, are required.
- At least 6 years’ experience which should include 5 years’ experience in Financial Analysis and Financial Performance Management.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in a Planning / Business development role with strong emphasis in Strategic Management.
- Should have good leadership and people management skills.
- Should have very good knowledge of the financial industry and commercial awareness.
- Should have experience with risk management and compliance.
- Experience in project management and relationship management is essential.
- Should have very good attention to detail.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 3rd February, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6months old.