The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops
Introduction: The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the KCCB implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an individuals to fill the following positions.
Driver / Messenger
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide transport services to authorized officials,
- Perform Adhoc duties as determined by the Supervisor,
- Delivers messages and financial materials / items,
- Carrying out messengerial duties,
- Ensuring that the motor vehicle is well maintained and always in a serviced condition,
- Accurately maintains a variety of logs and files,
- Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor.