Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Description: Sales Operations Manager
Job Purpose: The purpose of the sales operations manager is to improve sales force efficiency and impact through the use of data analytics, sales process and route to market optimization and appropriate reporting.
- Developing and implementing a common sales process and reporting system
- Enabling sales force to maximize selling time and impact
- Reducing cost to serve
- Responsible for deploying a common sales process to improve sales competency and value selling capability of internal sales teams, field force, and trade partners.
- Lead implementation of changes and improvement in CRM deployment, analytics and value added reporting
- Define and monitor performance metrics to drive clear and measurable improvements in sales and distribution performance and efficiency.
- Monitor performance metrics to drive clear and measurable improvements in performance and efficiency.
- Ensure sales teams are trained on changes in sales process and reporting and recommend areas of capacity and capability development
- Share best practices amongst markets in different areas. Contribute to ongoing development and improvement of standard practices
- Lead the implementation of competency development including training needs assessment.