Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Wholesale Supervisor
- Identify prospective customers by following leads from existing clients, and market intelligence
- Contact new and existing customers regularly to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Analyze customers’ needs and requirements to gain insight on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and deliveries from the distributor
- Increase company product sales range within the wholesale channel.
- Ensure sales targets and volumes are met within the whole sale channel
- Evaluate the Route to Market efficiency and improve on the structure.