Agribusiness Consulting Firm / Individual
Kickstart Kids International is a charitable organization which runs Olturoto Children’s village near Isinya, Kajiado North County.
As part of income generation for the children’s home, Kickstart Kids has established a 27 acre farm (12 acres under full production and drip irrigation) under a profit for purpose model in order to ensure financial sustainability of the children’s home.
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced individual or firm with a strong background in agronomy and/or agribusiness or an agribusiness consulting firm to develop a business plan for our Olturuto farm to cover a 5 year period.
The business plan should contain (among other areas): –
- Recommendations of a minimum of three options on how best the farm can generate income and be highly profitable
- Market and profit analysis for the three options over a 5 year period
- Recommendation on the best option
- Strategic and implementation plan to support the best option including a staffing plan
- A financial plan and projections to cover the 5 year period
- Implementation of recommended business plan option
- Development and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Monitoring and evaluation for a minimum of three months
Submission of Proposal / Bid
Please send through your proposal/bid including methodology of approach, CVs of consultants and costing by COB on 18th January 2017 to the General Manager on email@example.com
Bidders are welcome to make a site visit to the farm on request and prior arrangement.
Please note the site is approximately 60kms from Nairobi.
All bids will be evaluated fairly.
No canvassing is allowed.
Only shortlisted individuals/firms will be contacted.