Kimisitu Sacco Society Ltd
Job Title: Direct Sales Representatives
Terms: 1 year Renewable contract
Reporting to: Marketing Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting new members.
- Selling Sacco’s products to member organizations and new organizations.
- Assisting in handling customer complaints and issues.
- Ensuring new organizations’ membership documentation is 100% compliant
- Ensuring new individual membership documentation is 100% compliant.
- Explaining to customers the different types of loans and savings available and their respective terms and conditions.
- Advising members on loan eligibility.
- Advising organizations on eligibility for joining Kimisitu Sacco.
- KCSE Grade Minimum (C- (Minus).
- Diploma in sales and marketing or in business related fields.
- A bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Proficiency in computer skills and computer applications
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting.
- A good team player
- Minimum two (2) years in sales and marketing
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form HERE
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to email@example.com by 1st February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.