As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with the CEO to provide administrative support, usually on a one-on-one – basis.
- Act as the CEO’s first point of contact with people both internally and externally.
- Maintaining CEO’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for staff, guests and clients.
- Organizing and maintaining diary by scheduling, coordinating and preparing meetings and various appointments.
- Dealing with incoming communication and, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO as directed. Draft and send follow up emails immediately after meetings
- Producing documents, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle documents and sensitive, confidential information with discretion, and integrity.
- Support other Directors and Heads of departments by assisting as needed.
- Carrying out specific projects and research and presentations as requested.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in administration/business/management/secretarial studies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Men are generally underrepresented in this occupation, so we expect Cvs from Ladies.
Send your brief Cv to: email@example.com