The Kenya Integrated Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (KIWASH) Project is a five-year, USAID-funded project to improve lives and health through the development and management of sustainable water, sanitation, and hygiene services in Kenya.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in recruitment of staff,
- Assist with screening of applicants as needed,
- Receive and record all job applications,
- Open HR files for all new employees and ensure files are kept updated for all existing employees,
- Assist with the new employee on boarding and orientation,
- Compile staff details,
- Track all employee sick, annual, vacation, and medical leave,
- Review employee timesheets for accuracy and completeness. Ensure employees are apportioning effort across projects accurately.
- Liaise with service providers; medical insurance and pension providers,
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Human Resources Manager,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a Human Resource Office.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Must have a high level of discretion, tact and sensitivity in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
Reporting: The HR Assistant will report to the HR/Office Manager.
How to Apply
NB: *The position is open to Kenyan Nationals only.*
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.