Our client, a global transport and logistics Company with offices in more than 80 countries and represented by agents in many more, is seeking to recruit a Business Change and Process Control Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Controlling and evaluation of current performance against pre-determined standards contained in the plan and to ensure progress and satisfactory performance.
- Data Quality reports and measurements
- Overall responsible for operational KPIs achievement in the region
- Corrective actions during service failure scenarios
- Creation of practical user manuals for each function, using as baseline the existing global SOPs, and adapting to the local needs.
- Automation need and cost involved (man / hours cost vs investment and compliance benefit)
- Track training assistance
- Best practices implementation and documentation, to ensure operations excellence.
- Process optimization and improvement.
- Key Accounts support.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business, Logistics / Supply Chain management, Industrial Engineering or similar careers.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ industry experience
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Problem solving oriented and analytical
- Proficient in ERP systems
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.