Title: Magazine Distribution Sales Executive
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Magazine Distribution Sales Executive.
- Supervise magazine distribution from the depot to all retail & school outlets
- Ensure availability of magazine in every stall by retail outlet/school visiting
- Supervise the Circulation of the Magazine on daily basis
- Liaise with printers, trucking companies, contracted distributors in magazine circulation
- Develop strategies to ensure growth of circulation and subscription database
- Prepare weekly reports and present findings and concerns to Senior Management
- Prepare any and all reports for magazine audit company
- Provide marketing and promotion ideas aimed at increasing magazine sales & subscriptions
- Manage merchandizing/magazine display at all outlets/schools nationally Liaise and manage vendors to make sure they are adequately handled
- Create & manage Below-The-Line events aimed at increasing sales
- Advice the Distributor and Agents on Order Quantities to minimize return levels
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- At least 2 years of experience distributing magazine
- Conversant with youth matters
- Experience in distributing youth magazine in learning institutions is preferred
- Positive attitude
- Willing to travel a lot
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets
- Strong team player
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply:
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Magazine Distribution Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 31st January 2017.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted