Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fault finding during production.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload wherever necessary.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and Company procedures.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of products
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
Skills and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- PLANT and Production Options
- A good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes and technology.
- Demonstrate ability to support teams internally and externally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Demonstrate the ability of being able to maintain and improve effective working practices, use of facilities and materials etc.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work and is able to respond to business priorities appropriately
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
Note: Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.