Job Title: HR Manager – Manufacturing
Salary: 120K– 150K
Our client is in the Motor Cycle assembly business with an established factory in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a detailed oriented HR Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource Management.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; advising managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs for employees to prepare them for assignments
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Participate in administrative Staff Meetings
- Bsc / BA in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Professional certificate and member of Institute of Human Resource Management ( IHRM)
- 5-7 years experience in Human Resource experience of which 2 years as a HR Manager
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a growing start up organization that embraces all different types of cultures in a workplace.
- Fluency in English language will be required, as well as an awareness of different cultures and a diplomatic approach to any associated conflicts.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail.
- Managing processes and effective budget development and reporting skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ERP system
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager-Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd February 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process