Job Opportunity: Operations Director – East Africa
Are you a self-motivated, exceptional individual who thrives in challenges and team work? WE is looking for you.
is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world.
Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WE is seeking an experienced full-time Operations Director to join our team in East Africa. The Director will work with the in-country team, to provide strategic Operations leadership and expertise that ensures effective and efficient operations for WE.
The position is based out of ME to WE’s office in Nairobi, Kenya with frequent travel to the Mara region in Kenya, as well as Tanzania.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership on all administrative issues touching on management of staff, resources, procurement and logistics are well coordinated and managed.
- Ensuring that the SOP’s are being followed and put into proper use by the Liaison Directors, Managers and Coordinators
- Mentoring the operations and support teams in their assigned roles and ensure proper strategy is put in place.
- Attending periodical meetings with all Directors and Managers to ensure smooth flow of operations and to provide advice and information to management and employees on best practices for the proper management of operations.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies, specifically, support better management reporting, information flow to all parties.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency in operations through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Accountable for the planning and execution of all vehicle movements of guests and team members for both countries.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send in your CV only and indicate your current salary to email@example.com by 13th February 2017.
For more details on the Organization visit; http://we.org