Our client, a multinational transport and logistics company is looking for a Security Manager to be responsible for implementation risk-based security standards and the methods for maintaining and improving standards of loss prevention, investigations, security planning, governance and compliance with regard to operational implementation and procedural control.
He/she will determine threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, research security breaches and recommend corrective actions to reduce losses
- Promote best practices in support of company-wide transport and logistics security initiatives.
- The candidate will be responsible to review current security procedures and identify best-in-class modifications. They will identify trends based on data, identify patterns and create corrective actions.
- Manage day-to-day tactical items: trucks and loads, collaborating with 3PLs and security teams in multiple sites.
- Enforcement of KPIs.
- Monitor and coordinate compliance activity with security policies.
- Managing teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control.
- Manage and develop Security staff.
- Determine threats, identify risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, research security breaches recommend and deploy corrective actions.
- Lead investigation complex investigation activities concerning losses and other incidents within Supply chain and Logistics; conduct due diligence and audits to assess Security.
- Ensure compliance to internal standards by means of supporting the Global Security Risk Compliance Audit team in defining the requirements for the Company; collaborate and provide expertise in conducting internal security audits; partner with appropriate stakeholders to implement effective audit programs to detect, prevent and resolve losses.
- Contribute to reduce business losses on security incidents and related claims by identifying and understanding vulnerabilities and implementing the appropriate means and measures to protect transported assets.
- Demonstrated competency in developing cost effective security solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Experience in Infrastructure Security Operations & Monitoring & Reporting is required