Director of Education – Initiatives
Our client, an international non-sectarian organization which promotes an innovative values-based approach to peace building guided by the vision that all humankind belong to one family is seeking to recruit a Director of Education – Initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess the development needs and framework in the country to develop a strong understanding of current status, challenges and opportunities
- Responsible to provide leadership and guidance to ensure education program activities and objectives are met in accordance with donor guidelines and sector needs.
- Lead and support the field team to develop participatory approaches for community involvement in education services
- Ensure exchange of information, experience, identify new strategies and courses of action to accelerate/improve delivery of education services and accessibility to achieve programme requirements and objectives.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction for appropriate education program management.
- Communicate with donors as outlined in funding agreements, and support future resource mobilization efforts for education programs.
- Develop or coordinate professional development and curriculum support workshops opportunities