Vacancy: Office Cleaner
A company in Nairobi is looking for a Cleaner.
The cleaner will also serve as the Office Assistant.
Their main responsibility will be to ensure the office is thoroughly clean at all times.
- Clean the office which includes work stations, kitchen, corridors, washrooms, stair case, outside grounds
- Dust desks and surfaces
- Keep the Fridge and microwave clean at all times
- Prepare tea for staff
- Serve refreshments to guests
- Keep the kitchen thoroughly clean
- Order for lunch when required and to serve
- Clean dishes and all utensils
- Keep all windows clean
- Empty the bins
- Ensure the washrooms are clean at all times
- May be called upon to assist with some office duties
- Ensure kitchen stock is used properly
- Send stock reconciliation and reorder to accounts department
- Carry out monthly shopping for the office
- Liaise with some suppliers
- Assist with snack preparation during office events
- Work cordially with all other staff members
- At least one year experience
- Able to arrive at work at 6.30 am
- Naturally clean and neat
- Keen attention to detail
- Must have good written and spoken English and Swahili
- Basic use of computers
- At least KCSE or equivalent
Send CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by end day 24th January 2017.
The salary is Kes Fifteen thousand (Kes 15,000.00).
We’ll only contact those shortlisted.