We are looking for a Pricing Officer for one of our client, an online travel company to join their dedicated team.
The main responsibilities include;
- Monitor, analyze, and report on competitor price changes and marketplace conditions.
- Continually evaluate over 90 markets to maintain a highly competitive position within the industry.
- Quickly respond to changes to gain maximum market share.
- Accurately identifies trends, opportunities, and weaknesses;implement strategies that drive revenue, growth, and profits.
- Assesses and segments customers based on market conditions.
- Managing ad hoc group reservations.
- Assist the sales team by continuously feeding market trend and info.
- Price reconciliation and following up on credit claims.
- Create price report for customers.
- Work together with sales team and ensure price changes are effectively communicated.
- Completion of daily and ad hoc reports.
- Dealing with internal and external customer enquiries and ensure timely response.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any business course with a specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- Thorough understanding of marketing research.
- Good financial analysis skills.
- Strong ability to foresee marketing trends and pattern.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of ERP system.
- Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject ‘Pricing Officer’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 18th January 2017.
Do not attach any certificates.