Position: Head of Strategic Partners & Channels
Reporting to: Managing Director – Enterprise
Department: Enterprise Division
Role Purpose: He/she will be responsible for ensuring that the Enterprise Strategic Partners & Channel strategy and initiatives are executed with measurable results as defined, oversee the conceptualisation, planning, development and implementation of strategic partnerships & Channels in a bid to offer and increase value added solution to TKL existing commercial offers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- He/she will head implementation of various initiatives cross-functionally and identify roadblocks and provide strategic recommendation for partners and channels
- Manage TKL strategic partners and maintain relationships at the executive levels and across the organization while developing a strategic partnership plan with an eye toward identifying creative initiatives
- Create a joint business plan for the Partner that defines each go-to-market initiative with key sponsors from the Partner and relevant individuals from TKL.
- Quarterly review of the plan with milestone metrics and progress tracking mechanism while overseeing effective quarterly closing cycles with partners
- Deliver effective governance to management at Partner and TKL on major deals, develop and own relationships with senior Partner sponsors, drive alignment with TKL
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 -8 years’ experience in project management environment with a track record in delivering large cross-functional projects within schedule, budget and quality.
- In-depth industrial knowledge in IT / Data / Voice / video applications, Convergence, IP technologies and security strategies