PCEA Chogoria Hospital was established in 1922 and serves as a referral and teaching hospital.
It has a 295 bed capacity that focuses on the provision of curative, preventive and promotive Health Care serves in the greater Meru, Embu and as far as Isiolo and Marsabit Counties.
Reporting to the Finance Manager. the Cost Accountant’s main focus is to be accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Review standard and actual costs of services for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of services as part of the monthly reports
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on breakeven points by services. work centers etc
- Report on margins by product and division.
- Report on periodic variances an their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
- Analyze capital budgeting requests
- Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group.
For more information, kindly visit www.pceachogoriahospital.org