PCEA Chogoria Hospital was established in 1922 and serves as a referral and teaching hospital. It has a 295 bed capacity that focuses on the provision of curative, preventive and promotive Health Care serves in the greater Meru, Embu and as far as Isiolo and Marsabit Counties.
Responsible to the Hospital Director, the Internal Auditor’s main responsibility is to add value and improve the Hospital’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management and control processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing, reviewing, and developing audit techniques and procedures for assessing comprehensive financial and systems audit reporting.
- Review and appraise the soundness and efficiency of all systems of controls including financial operational and internal control systems and procedures
- Preparation of periodic and annual Audit reports and plans for hospital activities
- Reviewing of internal controls and making recommendations to the Director for Board approval
- Follow up of external Auditors recommendations
- Perform independent audits within the Hospital.
- Assess the systems laid down to ensure that they are complaint with statutory regulations
- Identify problems and recommend remedial actions and best practices
- Issuing reports on findings of audits which highlight issues and potential impacts on business
- Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations and corrective actions
- Carry out account and record reconciliations and other related records in operations and finance
- Conducting any other audit assignments as directed by management.
For more information, kindly visit www.pceachogoriahospital.org