PHP Software Developer
Our client is an innovative technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
They are looking for a talented Software Developer to join its competitive team.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in our share ownership plan.
- Developing web applications (both front end and back end), ensuring user requirements are met
- Designing database systems for web applications, ensuring efficient data storage and consistency
- Writing clean, reusable, testable and clean code
- Maintaining web applications, ensuring uptime and dependability
- Training and supervising junior developers and trainees, imparting skills and development discipline
- Working with designers to ensure that web applications developed are intuitive and user friendly
- Providing technical support to users when required
- A grade of B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages.
- Computer Science (or related) degree with a minimum of upper second-class honors.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with PHP, especially OOP. Knowledge of a modern PHP framework is an added advantage
- Solid foundational skills of computing and algorithms, background in object oriented principles is an added advantage
- Basic foundational knowledge of web and Internet infrastructure, databases, networking and programming
- Appreciation of web interfaces and user experiences
- Proficient understanding of version control systems (GIT)
- Ability to work long hours to complete requirements
- A passion for computing and software and engaging learning experiences, as well as desire to make a difference in a highly productive environment.
- Desire to use technology to develop innovative solutions that solve real world problems
Email your CV to email@example.com