Job Title: Project Admin Assistant – Mechanical Installations
Salary: 100K – 130K
Duration: 6 months contract with possible extension
Our client is a Retail Marketing Agency specialising in Instore Displays and customer shopping experience solutions.
They seek to hire a Project Administrator who will be accountable for all project facilitation and general office administration.
- Maintaining all project files (electronically and manually)
- Capturing meeting notes and actively distributing them
- Managing project stakeholders on their tasks
- Financial administration
- General office administration
- Supporting the Technical project team in coordinating contractors and managing deliverables
- Administration and management of our in-house proprietary project management software system
Skills / qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration
- At least 2-3 years commercial experience in a project administration role
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Team player with exemplary organisation skills
- Good at communicating, both internally and with supply chain and client alike
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Brilliant organisational and administrative skills
- Self motivated and positive attitude
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Admin Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 31st January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process