Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Keep the reception area clean, neat and tidy and give a warm welcome to clients and visitors.
- Screen all visitors to determine the purpose of their business within the premises and use discretion as to whether they can be granted access or whether they need an appointment
- Keep a daily record and including contacts of all visitors/parents.
- Assist the security team by keeping a lookout for any suspicious activities or any incidence or occurrences that require reporting to the head of security
- Dispatch any mail and deliveries sent to the academy to the relevant person
- Communicate any information to parents or guardians as required
- Direct Job applicants to leave their application at the administration block
- Handling both outside and inside callers with courtesy and respect.
- Note down any messages from clients to academy staff who may be out of office
- Assist in making emails/ calls to stakeholders during official functions when requested
- Diploma or Certificate in secretarial studies, administration or equivalent qualification
Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in computer packages such as MS word, power-point and spreadsheets. Must have knowledge of desktop publishing.
- Strong organizational, office and time management skills and a good planner
- Strong interpersonal and inter-cultural skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and creative.
- Strong sense of initiative and self-drive.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, public relation and customer care skills
- Must have good typing skills
- Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Possess basic bookkeeping or accounting skills.
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply
To apply send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th January 2017