Social / Community Liaison Assistant
- Certificate in Social work from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Social Work & Secretarial skills will be an added advantage
- Good report writing skills
- Good communications skills
- Must be fully conversant with MS word and Excel
- Hands on work experience in social work added advantage.
- Provide technical and support services to the Empowerment program, Scholarship Program and Mentorship Program.
- Be the first of point of contact for each social work submitted
- Perform detailed assessment on each client requesting for financial assistance.
- Communicate clearly to the guardians/beneficiaries of social work program.
- Conduct home visits and write case studies for students or families who need assistance from the organization and submit those reports to your supervisor on timely basis.
- Maintain clear records of the financial support for each student and capture details such as student name, cheque number and amount paid.
- Maintain files for each student and ensure that all supportive documents concerning students in the Social Program are well filed.
- Obtain all necessary background information and data for each student and have them in their respective personal files.
- Make arrangements with the students/guardians on the dates they are expected to collect cheques for tuition and communicate other important dates as planned by Program e.g. meetings dates, socials days etc.
- Conduct home and school visits ensuring proper follow-up on the students in the Outreach Program.
- Administer correspondence/communication with the stakeholders of the program.
- Perform secretarial tasks and maintain proper filing records for all program activities.
- Perform any other duty as may be requested by your supervisor.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th February 2017