Re-Advertisement – GlobalGAP Auditor
React Cert Africa (RCA) is a new certification body that provides audit services against the various crop production, food safety, environmental, and ethical/social standards and codes of practices.
We are looking for a qualified auditor to become the next RCA GlobalGAP Standard Auditor
- At least a diploma in agriculture or related field. Additional training in plant protection, IPM, and fertilizer management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the agricultural sector
- Has a formal training in HACCP as well as Food Hygiene training
- Practical auditing experience in management systems such as ISO 9000, ISO 22000 and standards such as GlobalG.A.P. IFA, BRC Food Safety. An online Training of GlobalG.A.P. version 5 is an added advantage
- Has successfully completed a Lead Auditor training (based on ISO 19011 principles, done over a period of at least 37 course hours)