Our client, a leading real estate developer in East Africa is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, team player to fill the position of Real Estate Sales and Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a team that will manage exits of all the projects.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan and a clear path to a fulfilling career.
- Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the various sales strategies and coming up with the changes as may be needed
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals set
- Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support.
- Seek to minimise marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts
- Coordinating marketing and creative staff
- Aid members of the real estate development team while coming up with strong concept for ease of exit;
- Proactively seeking ways to streamline daily marketing processes and procedures
- Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the real estate industry
- Assist conducting research using comparable properties in the market
- Actively seeking out new clients, monitoring sales and following through for target achievement
- Evaluation of potential sales offers
- Following through on the sales documentations for clients
- Working with the team to develop and maintain new client relationships
- Acquiring and maintaining relationships with third party agents
- Over 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- A sales and marketing related course will be an added advantage
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research and budgets
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humour
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment.
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 15th January 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged